12th Annual GC3 Innovators Roundtable
Hosted by Steelcase in Grand Rapids, MI from April 25-27
At the 2017 GC3 Innovators Roundtable, over 150 experts from leading businesses, government agencies, and not-for-profits will gather to:
• Catalyze new green chemistry partnerships
• Discuss the impact of the 2016 elections on green chemistry policy and investment
• Learn about new innovations in green chemistry
• Amplify the impact of GC3 Projects
• Expand the network of companies and people working to advance green chemistry
Attendance at the Roundtable is capped to foster productive conversations and networking.
Register today to reserve your seat!
Green & Bio-Based Chemistry Technology Showcase & Networking Event
Amway Grand Plaza Hotel, 187 Monroe Avenue NW, Grand Rapids, MI
April 24, 2017, 2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. EST
Building on the success of the 2016 Startup Event, the GC3 is again hosting a Technology Showcase and Networking Event, one day before the annual GC3 Innovator's Roundtable, for green & bio-based chemistry start-ups, chemical suppliers, brands, retailers, and investors.
We will highlight ten innovative startups developing green and bio-based chemistry solutions and provide companies producing, using, and funding green and bio-based chemicals an opportunity to discuss strategic needs and discover new technologies and innovative startups. Learn more.